Welcome to the Lake Forest Prep PTA page!
As a parent of LFPS, you are automatically a member of our PTA! The LFPPTA works to enhance the educational experience for every Lake Forrest Prep student by sponsoring special events, enrichment programs, and raising money.
We value your input and would love to hear any suggestions you have on how we can enhance the school community. Please join us on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6 pm in the George Anderson building. We provide free childcare and pizza for your student. (Email email@example.com to RSVP for childcare)
The Lake Forrest Prep PTA is an independent, non-profit volunteer organization composed of parents and teachers at Lake Forrest Orlando charter school students.
Lake Forrest Prep PTA Mission Statement:
The LFPPTA works to enhance the educational experience for every student by sponsoring special events and enrichment programs. We accomplish this through the volunteer and financial support of the entire parent community, as well as community partners.
Purpose of the LFPPTA:
- To promote and enhance the education of Lake Forrest Prep students, and to extend and enrich the learning opportunities of all Lake Forrest Prep students.
- To promote open communication and cooperation between Lake Forrest Prep administration and staff, parents, and the community.
- To provide volunteer assistance to teachers and other staff members.
- To raise funds in furtherance and support of the Lake Forrest Prep PTA mission statement.
Goals of the LFPPTA:
- To build our sense of community as one that is open and accessible to everyone.
- To strengthen communication among parents, staff, and students.
- To provide, maintain, and enhance volunteer opportunities for families and to encourage active parent participation in education.
- To create meaningful connections within our school and community.