Mission Statement: Our Purpose
At Lake Forrest Preparatory School, each child reaches his or her greatest potential as a responsible, productive, and capable individual.
Vision: What We Hope to Become
Lake Forrest Preparatory School aspires to create an atmosphere where school is an extension of the family: a school environment where teacher, parent, and student interactions involve solid connections, enriching lessons, and responsibility on the part of all three participants. Throughout preschool, elementary, and middle school, LFPS instills healthy choices and character education.
Statement of Values: What Commitments We Are Willing to Adopt in Order to Make Our Vision a Reality
Lake Forrest Preparatory School is committed to values that support academic excellence and positive interactions among individuals and communities.
- Character education: responsibility, fairness, citizenship, caring, trustworthiness, and respect
- Curriculum that is enriching and relevant; curriculum that is accelerated, but capable of appropriate modifications
- Open communication with staff and families including mutual respect for each participant
- Student contributions across all academic, social, and community involvement
- Diversity in our staff and families
- Regular instruction in physical education, music, and Spanish
- Responsibility of our environment: recycling, “Big Help”-community service projects
- Wearing a uniform that establishes unity and pride in all students
Lake Forrest Preparatory School seeks a diverse student population and does not discriminate based on academic ability, race, religion, nationality or ethnicity.
Feel free to contact us today to learn more about our curriculum, testing philosophy, individualized learning for your child, and our school by visiting our website. We are an elite Orlando private school, and we look forward to speaking with you about your child’s potential. Share this post to highlight your child’s brilliance and to support the personalized teaching of Orange county’s youth.