Lake Forrest Prep PTA
The Lake Forrest Prep PTA is an independent, non-profit volunteer organization composed of parents and teachers of Lake Forrest Orlando charter school students.
Lake Forrest Prep PTA Mission Statement: The LFPPTA works to enhance the educational experience for every student by sponsoring special events and enrichment programs. We accomplish this through the volunteer and financial support of the entire parent community, as well as community partners.
Purpose of the LFPPTA:
- To promote and enhance the education of Lake Forrest Prep students, and to extend and enrich the learning opportunities of all Lake Forrest Prep students.
- To promote open communication and cooperation between Lake Forrest Prep administration and staff, parents, and the community.
- To provide volunteer assistance to teachers and other staff members.
- To raise funds in furtherance and support of the Lake Forrest Prep PTA mission statement.
Goals of the LFPPTA:
- To build our sense of community as one that is open and accessible to everyone.
- To strengthen communication among parents, staff, and students.
- To provide, maintain, and enhance volunteer opportunities for families and to encourage
active parent participation in education.
- To create meaningful connections within our school and community.
LFPS PTA Board
President: Tami Diebel
Vice President: Valerie Francis
Treasurer: Aimee Fitch
Secretary: Tara Hormell
Room Parent Liaison: Jessica Ray
Grandparent’s Day Director: Geeya Sickler/Ceres Brunner
Spring Fling: Chandra Griffin
Teacher Appreciation: Jessica Ray
Book Fairs: Manhaz Asif